Atlas Metal Parts was founded in 1908 in the heart of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For over ten decades the company has been supplying superior product to its customers. Stamping was the core competency of the original facility supplying a number of customer in local Milwaukee as well as the Tri-State area. Over time, the business evolved to a global supplier and the operation was moved to Waukesha, WI in the 1970’s.
Atlas Metal Parts is under its current family ownership since 1993. A number of major investments in state-of-the-art equipment and building structures have been made over the years due to the growing demand for its manufacturing capabilities. With an entrepreneurial management mindset, the business has grown into a number of new markets which includes energy and medical. Recognizing the need to set itself apart from competition, Atlas became ISO 9000 certified in 1997.
With the growing needs of its customer base and the desire for greater expansion, Atlas purchased Inter-State Tool Design and Manufacturing in Muskego, WI in 2015. This purchase expanded the current capabilities of stamping, fabricating, polishing and welding, to machining, tool and die design and manufacturing making Atlas a one stop shop. The original facility in Waukesha has expended to 140,000 Sq. Ft. which includes manufacturing and warehousing.
With the continued desire of growing the business, in 2017, Atlas Metal Part became certified with the Defense Logistics Agency of the Department of Defense. Our quality management initiatives and committed support has given Atlas Metal Parts a well-established reputation in the market place.